Graduate planner position
(Please note the graduate planner position in Cheltenham has now been filled. We are still recruiting for similar roles in our Chelmsford office. Please feel free to enquire about our vacancies at email@example.com).
Due to ongoing growth and a number of exciting new prospects for 2015, Plainview Planning are looking to expand our team.
We are currently recruiting for Graduate Planner positions in our Cheltenham office.
To learn more, please see the full job specification below:
We are looking for planning graduates able to demonstrate;
- exceptional communication skills,
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- a commitment to quality and service,
- an enthusiastic and driven work ethic,
- attention to detail,
- and a keen interest in planning and development.
The role of graduate planner will include;
- researching sites, policy and Local Plans,
- writing accurate, knowledgeable and persuasive planning statements,
- submitting planning applications and appeals,
- liaising with planning officers, clients and third party consultants,
- supporting senior colleagues at site visits, client meetings, planning committees and hearings.
You will be mentored by our dynamic team of highly experienced planners and urban designers and will be given a variety of opportunities to expand your experience and knowledge in all areas of planning. Our close knit working environment allows for team members to get involved in all areas of the business and to develop a broad range of skills and experience.
Plainview Planning is an independent town and country planning consultancy. Our motivating principle is to offer clear, intelligent and considered planning advice to our diverse range of clients. We manage planning applications and appeals for both residential and commercial sites along with longer term land promotion projects.
There are full time opportunities available in both our Cheltenham and Chelmsford offices. A competitive salary plus benefits will be offered to successful candidates
To apply, please send your CV along with an explanation of how you meet the above criteria, to firstname.lastname@example.org