This is a brilliant opportunity to help establish our recently opened Essex office and build our presence in London and the South East.
Due to ongoing growth and a number of exciting new prospects for 2015, Plainview Planning are looking for an additional team member for our Chelmsford office. This is a unique opportunity to work with an experienced associate to build on our growing reputation in the South East. The role offers plenty of scope to get involved in all areas of the business and to develop a broad range of skills and experience.
We are looking for planners able to demonstrate;
- exceptional communication skills,
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team,
- a commitment to quality and service,
- an enthusiastic and driven work ethic,
- attention to detail,
- and a keen interest in planning and development.
The role will include;
- researching sites, policy and Local Plans,
- writing accurate, knowledgeable and persuasive planning statements,
- submitting planning applications and appeals,
- liaising with planning officers, clients and third party consultants,
- taking part in site visits, client meetings, planning committees and hearings.
You will be working with the head of the Chelmsford office with additional support from our Cheltenham based team of highly experienced planners and urban designers. You will be given a variety of opportunities to expand your experience and knowledge in all areas of planning.
Plainview Planning is an independent town and country planning consultancy. Our motivating principle is to offer clear, intelligent and considered planning advice to our diverse range of clients. We manage planning applications and appeals for both residential and commercial sites along with longer term land promotion projects.
A competitive salary plus benefits will be offered to successful candidates.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an explanation of how you meet the above criteria.