Plainview Planning regularly work on projects involving Grade I and II listed properties and conservation areas throughout London.
Building the right team with the right experience is vital to a successful project.
We encourage a scholarly approach, setting out the history and constraints of the building, which in turn then informs the proposed development.
Recent cases include:
Westminster City Council
- Buckingham Street – Conversion of Grade II listed office building to grand family residence
- Hannover Terrace – Modern rear extension to this Grade I listed Nash terrace
Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea
- Inverness Gardens – New basement and rear extensions
- Old Brompton Road – Change of use of office to commercial gymnasium
Richmond upon Thames
- Doughty House & Gallery – conversion of Grade II gallery to residential use.
Plainview Planning provide a wide range of planning consultancy services throughout London to help homeowners and property developers obtain favourable planning decisions. If you require a planning consultant please contact us at email@example.com.