We have set out below a list of the current key development plan consultations. These consultations are an important part of the development plan process and also present a great opportunity to promote land for future development. So if you own or know of a site in any of these local authority areas, now is the time to start promoting it.
- Sefton Council, Local Plan – Preferred Option for Consultation, comments must be submitted by Friday 27th September 2013
- Chichester District Council, Local Plan (emerging), comments must be submitted by 16th September 2013
- Brentwood Borough Council, Local Plan 2015-2030 Preferred Options Consultation, comments must be submitted by Wednesday 2nd October 2013
- Cambridge City Council, Cambridge Local Plan Review, comments must be submitted by Monday 30th September 2013
- South Cambridgeshire District Council, The Proposed Submission Local Plan, comments must be submitted by Monday 30 September 2013
We can help coordinate your land promotion efforts to make sure that the Council is provided with persuasive documentation about your site and the right groups are lobbied at the right time. Examples of the types of documentation that we may prepare for these consultation events include:
- Policy representations
- Concept plans
- Context appraisals
If you would like expert advice on the best way to promote your site, please email your details to us at email@example.com or speak to one of our planners on 01245 201226.