At Plainview Planning we regularly work with hotel and leisure developers, helping them to maximise site value whilst ensuring design and infrastructure goals are met.
Whilst most Councils have policies that support tourist accommodation, getting the detail right is essential for an easy passage through the planning system.
Some of our recent projects in this sector include:
- Pub renovation and new letting rooms at a listed pub near Bath (Bath and North East Somerset);
- New hotel near London City Airport (London Borough of Newham);
- Redevelopment of hotel at Shanklin into 15 serviced apartments (Isle of Wight Council);
- New eco campsite won at appeal (Wealden District Council);
- New glamping campsite in Sussex (Horsham District Council).
At Plainview Planning we offer a full suite of planning consultancy services, including assistance with initial design concepts and formulating economic and policy-led justification for development. We look forward to hearing from you.